Read Me Please!
~ A Release Note for CapSha v1.1
Copyright © 2005 Yohanes Aristianto, All
Web site: http://dewasoft.com/game/capsha.htm
- CapSha 1.1 is FREEWARE. You are not obliged
in any way to pay for it.
- I test the program under Windows XP, but it should work well under
Windows 98 and up.
- You will need Msvbvm60.dll to run the program. I suppose most computers
already have this file.
- I disclaim any responsibility for any bad effects arising from the use of
- No warranty is given for the performance of the program.
Quick Tips - Hosting and Joining:
- Playing the game requires 2-4 people. One will be the host, and the rest
will connect to this host. So one of you should click "Host a
game" and see what the address is. Then let your friends know this address,
so that they can join you (by clicking "Join a game").
- Only the host can start the game. So if you are joining a game, please be
patient as the host is probably waiting for other players to come in.
- Before hosting/joining a game, make sure you enter your name correctly.
You can also change your picture. Any 50x50 pixels image will do, but the
file size cannot be bigger than 20,000 bytes.
- You can change the data port via registry, but this option is available
for computer-savvy users only. Therefore I will not show you how. (Hint:
do a search for "CapSha" in registry!)
Quick Tips - Playing the Game:
- Use [Left Arrow] and [Right Arrow] to move the little dot under your cards.
Press [Space] to toggle the selected card. And [Enter] to SEND the card(s).
Press [P] if you want to PASS.
- Press [C] to show/hide the Chat Window. Press [A] to show the About box.
Press [Q] to quit the game.
- You can double click a player's picture to save it!
- Your opponents' number of wins is displayed right after their names (inside
- Once a player gets disconnected, it is possible to continue the game
but this is NOT RECOMMENDED.
Quick Tips - Chatting:
- While the Chat Window is active, you can press [Escape] or [Alt-C] to hide
- Press [Up Arrow] or [Down Arrow] to browse through your sent chat.
- ALL connected players receive what you send, so be careful (do not send
- You can right-click the big text box to save the chat!
Quick Tips - Customising the Deck:
- Let's assume you run the program from C:\CapSha\.
- You can customise the deck by modifying the image files contained in C:\CapSha\Images\.
- Browse through the image files; they are self-explanatory.
- You can change the images but keep them at the SAME SIZE.
Well that's all. I think the interface of the program is self-explanatory,
so... enjoy =)